You are not required to provide any personal information to visit the Site. The personal information we collect about you is that which you voluntarily provide, such as your name and email address if, for example, you sign up to be a part of our email list. We may also send you information related to the subject matter of the Site if you provide your email address. If you would like us to remove you from the email list you may do so by submitting a written request to [email protected]. We do not sell your personal information.
We do collect forms of non-personal information.
- The type of domain from which you accessed the Internet.
- The date and time you accessed the Site.
- The IP address from which you accessed the Site.
- The type of browser software used to view the Site. This information does not contain information about a specific individual. We do not track a particular individual’s use of the Site. Users remain anonymous unless they specifically provide personal information.
We do not provide identifiable personal information to vendors that assist us in on-line tracking.
We reserve the right and you expressly authorize us to share any information we have about you:
(1) in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims;
(2) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property;
(3) to investigate, prevent, or take action against voluminous spamming, service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of information on the Site;
(4) if we are acquired by or merge with another entity.
We may share non-personal information relating to your use of our Site with vendors providing contractual services to us, such as hosting vendors and advertising service providers.
Privacy Rights in Certain Jurisdictions
Residents of some jurisdictions have certain privacy rights that they may wish to exercise. If you reside in such a jurisdiction, you may have the right to access the information we gather concerning your use of our Site, as well as the right to rectify the information, erase the information, restrict the processing of the information (under certain conditions), the right to request a transfer of the information to another organization (or directly to you) under certain conditions, the right to request a list of all third parties to which our Site has disclosed certain personal information during the preceding year, and/or the right not to be discriminated against on the basis of exercising your privacy rights and the right to request a list of all third-parties to which our Site has disclosed certain personal information during the preceding year for those parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you reside in such a jurisdiction and want such a list, or if you have questions about your privacy rights, please send a request by email at [email protected].
In all such requests, please use the subject line “Your Privacy Rights” and include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please allow us up to one month to respond to you.
Children’s Personal Information
The Site and the Site’s content are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information via our Site from users under the age of 18. Please contact us if you learn we have inadvertently collected information from a user under the age of 18 and we will take reasonable steps to delete it from our records.
Last updated: 10/25/2021